Friday, February 15, 2008

My Bliss-filled Blog

I had almost forgotten I even had a blog, but then I read Greg's latest post and remembered. Yes, it's been nearly a month since a few of you have heard from me, but alas, I have been quite busy. Work and school are still on my case all the time, but this weekend moving into next week will be splendid.

As for work, I only have to work 15 hours between two days, thanks to the following events:

Tomorrow night I will be traveling down to NWC to see a production titled Terror Texts. You can check out the website for the details, but basically it was adapted from the Bible and directed by professor Barker and depicts six Old Testament stories (2 Kings 6:24-7:20, 2 Kings 2:23-25, 2 Samuel 6:1-23, Judges 3:12-30, Joshua 7:2-26, and Judges 19-21) that tell horrifying stories. Barker's quite as to why he chose these stories is excellent (read it on the site).

Then comes Tuesday night. A fairly good sized group of us will all be meeting up to catch the Family Force 5 Heart Support Tour show at Club 3 Degrees. I'm pumped. FF5 is absolutely amazing live, and it should be an excellent time. My friend Jonathan from school will be coming, and I think he'll enjoy the presence of some TEC folks.

With that, I have officially posted another blog. I'll do what I can to update you on both of these events. I'm sure the show will be worth it for you all to take a nice long trip to go see it next weekend, and if you're not busy Tuesday night we'd love to see you all at the show.

Edit: It's just after 1:00 a.m., and there are still people out trying to fix the water main that broke at about 7:00. Slightly funny.

0 comments: