Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Day Off

To Cody:
For the record, I have had two posts since the one you commented on. I'll admit it has been three months since the last one, but nonetheless I have posted since I started at NWC.

To Everyone Else:
It's been quite the semester for me. Nothing too big has happened, but it's been busier than I hoped my first semester at college would be. One of the reasons for this is because of the show Terror Texts (yes, the same one I posted about last February). We did the show again in hopes of making it to perform at the Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival. We found out at the beginning of this week that it will be happening, so I'm off to Kansas after the first week of next semester.

Until then, I'm on break, and it's definitely bittersweet. I don't enjoy being home too much. I love seeing my mom, but I hate how little there is to do around here. I'll be spending most of my break either working or sitting in my room on my computer. If I had a TV with AV hookups, I could catch up on playing 360, but that's not possible. I had planned to go to Mankato with enjoyable people today, but the weather crushed those dreams. I guess my first day away will be Christmas Eve when I go to Mariah's for her family's Christmas. Other than that, I only have a Black V performance in Des Moines at Impact on January 2.

I'm preparing for the most uneventful break of all time. I'll try not to let you all suffer through it with me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, I know. again, September (it was most of it so we'll count it for sure!), October, November, (more than half of) December, I'd say beyond reasonable doubt that was a three month hiatus, if not closer to four. That's all I was saying.