Friday, February 09, 2007

Short, sweet, and pointless

I have a bad cold (i.e. headache, sore throat, runny nose). Thankfully there's no fever or much other pain. I did think I was going to die when I coughed this morning right after I woke up. One of the worst pains ever....

Knowledge Bowl was good on Wednesday. I sat out on a bad round. There were a lot of questions I knew that other people didn't (i.e. K-r-z-y-z-e-w-s-k-i).

Duke had a heartbreaking loss on Wednesday. I was going to blog about it, but I ran out of steam. Scheyer had a career high 26 points.

It's bound to be a boring weekend.

Tim's lost a lot of hair in the last 2 years.

1 comments:

Shayla Michelle said...

okay this is really random... but at first glance of your title... I thought it said "short, sweet potatoes" & I was like what the heck?? then I had to read it again. hmmm...

Hope your Valentines Day was well. I drove by your old apartment building today on my way home from where the old Jack & Jill used to be... & thought of that time I saw you going off the jump at Wheeler. Random I know.