Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Skin

As of Friday, it is permanently changed. I ended up getting my tattoo on Friday in Owatonna. It's on the inside of my right forearm. I enjoy the insane sticking-out-ness of my veins in this picture.


After I was done, I took a little jaunt to go eat some food with Amy. We had a little bit of deep discussion and a little bit of random discussion. All in all, we found Ben's twin.


Then, I took another little jaunt to go on a walk with Mariah. It was good, and I think it was much needed. We talked almost the whole time, which we both decided makes the cold walks go faster.

After I got home, I started playing with the first picture I put in this post on Photoshop. It wasn't until after I got home from the leadership meeting today that I finished the textures. The coolest part was the fact that there was enough shading on my arm to make the gradient on the final product.

1 comments:

Mac Man said...

We have more in common than what first meets the eye - big veins. Always quick when donating blood. It's my super-hero ability.