Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Hiatus

It's been a little while. Well, a long while. Life has been absolutely hectic lately, and it's had its ups and downs.

  

Baseball has been here and there. We've had a couple really strong games, such as today when we played extremely well and beat St. James 12-2. We've also had horrible games; two of them included 9 errors, and one of those two tested our pitchers by needing four of them in the first inning alone. All in all, there's only been a couple of times when I've felt like quitting this year. Last year I almost always felt like walking away.

  

School is winding down, and that makes me very excited. Only a few more big events before my senior year is complete and I can move on to bigger and better things. College is screaming my name, and I am thrilled to be heading to Iowa to spend four years with some people I know quite well and others I have yet to meet. Exciting!

  

What have I got left before college?

Saturday - Prom

May 29 -- Last day of school

June 6 -- Grad party (you're all invited)

June 8 -- Graduation

June 24 - July 3 -- Spain

Not much else, but I'm sure things will come up.

0 comments: