Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Dwelling Place

Ladies and gentlemen who do not attend NWC, I miss you all. I wouldn't even begin to pretend that I don't. Still, I must admit I feel incredibly at home here. The guys here in West Hall are a perfect fit to my personality, and I have a feeling they will quickly grow to be amazing extended family members.

As for going to school with Mariah, I started out somewhat concerned about being so close. We've done well being almost an hour apart for the last two years, and I wasn't sure if the 3-minute walk to see each other would be a blessing or a hindrance. Turns out I have a very good feeling about going to school together. God put us in this place together for a reason, and I know His will is stronger than my own.

I suppose I could throw a few pictures and my address and such on here for effect. Before I do that, I just want to let any of you who used to read my old blog about lyrics know that I'm resurrecting that blog to an extent. Instead of being filled solely with lyrics, it will be my blog about thoughts on theology and such. Many lyrics will be involved because I really enjoy sharing incredibly glorifying songs with you all. Check it out by clicking here (for those of you reading from Facebook, this new blog will not be imported, but I'll leave links at the end of my posts on this blog whenever I update that one). I will also be transferring my "My Nathan" post to that site.

Without further ado, here are some photos (followed by my address here at school):


Here's the beds. They're pretty dang comfortable actually...

My desk, with many of your lovely faces making appearances.

The food corner...where the cool kids hang out...

Every dorm on campus is named after someone. Every dorm except West Hall, that is. So we like to call this man our founding father. He is the reason you can always catch a small whiff of Batman whenever you enter the building.

The lounge in West....

Meet Westley. He likes to chill in the lobby and greet everyone as they arrive.


So, yes. Please feel free to send me some mail or anything.

NWC RSC Box #50
208 8th St. SW
Orange City, IA 51041

1 comments:

Roberta said...

It's nice to see that Westley finally has a name after all these years. It's too bad he is "shaved".