Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bob and Giesenbauer

I noticed Tim's random Threeve in his own blog comments that stated how long it had been since Bob had commented him. That made me wonder how long it had been since she had commented my blog also. How long has it been? Counting this post, it is 15 posts and 117 days. I'm pretty hurt by that.

I also learned yesterday of a website offering random "Bad Commercials" for radio broadcasts. I decided to fill in the questions and see what they had to say about Giesenbauer, Inc.



Hey!

It's the season for sheer randomness, and Giesenbauer, Inc. is your sheer randomness headquarters!

Are you really, really gullible? Then call us today at 507-317-2081!

Yes, it's that time of year again at Giesenbauer, Inc., where you'll find Death second to none.
So for all your sheer randomness needs, call us at 507-317-2081!

This offer is illegal in every state except Minnesota and Iowa, and you won't believe our friendly, knowledgeable staff!

Yes, you've got us screwed six ways to Sunday, because we've got to get rid of this crap before the auditors discover our two sets of books.

So hurry on down to Giesenbauer, Inc., where we haven't had an employee freak out and shoot innocent customers for over 2 months and with prices so low, you know our stuff must really suck!

So call now at 507-317-2081. That's Giesenbauer, Inc.. 507-317-2081.

And remember our motto, "But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun..."

That number once again is 507-317-2081!
That's 507-317-2081!
507-317-2081!

5 comments:

The Giesenator said...

66 Days and 27 posts.. until she commented last Sunday on her Celebrity Look-a-Like edition..

Greg said...

I think what you meant to say was "Bob, we really love you a lot. You're a good and true friend. We miss you posting on our blogs, as it's a public sign of the affirmation that we appreciate getting from you. Please take a moment out of your obviously very busy day to drop us a quick comment from time to time. Once again, we love you."

A. Bauer said...

That is what I meant to say Greg, but I just couldn't find the words. Once again JFCG has saved my life....thanks =D

j said...

You're still my favorite Bauer:)

The one and only Jillian Nicole said...

What's that number again, I didn't quite catch it...