Sunday, October 07, 2007

Laptop

So this post marks my first official post from my shiny new laptop, which I love. It's a lot of fun to play with, and the first night I had it I realized at about 1 a.m. that I still had an essay to write. Go me for playing with Vista for so long.

I'm not the biggest fan of Vista, but at the same time I like a lot of the random little features. The best features so far aren't actually Vista related, but they involve Office 2007. There are so many ways I can save time in my English classes that it's not even funny.

Team meeting #2 went really well, and I'm pretty pumped for the weekend. Amen.

4 comments:

Joel said...

Ah, sweet. What kind of laptop did you get?

A. Bauer said...

Dell Latitude D630

My mom has some good perks to working at MSUM....one of them being a free copy of Office 2007....

Joel said...

Ah, slick! I got a couple free versions of Office while in college. But now they're soooooo old. :)

Mac Man said...

Dude, you got a Dell!

Well, now I'm depressed. Maybe some day you'll get a real computer. ;-)

Where's the post about your great day seeing me at VS? How could anything else in your life take precedent over that?