Monday, December 03, 2007

Mi película español

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking how much you enjoy fine foreign films with subtitles; I, too, am a fan of Pan's Labyrinth. If you want to see one of the best Spanish videos ever, I know exactly where you should look (if you have Facebook, that is, and most of you reading this on Blogger do [all of you reading this on Facebook do]).

This video gives you the best features money can buy. It has movie/TV spoofs, a wicked fighting sequenc with some of the greatest moves you'll ever see, a low-speed chase, an upset Spanish teacher, and an ending that you'll never see coming.

Please, for your own sake, watch and enjoy the 2006 Spanish Video of the Year, and the theatrical feature I am the most proud to associate myself with:

Part 1
http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=21321326360

Part 2
http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=21338741360

If you can catch either of the two cameo appearances by TECcies (both Candidates at 59 and working 70 [not including me]) feel free to point them out. There's also a ninja who may be a Candidate at 70, but we're all still working on her.

Edit: There is yet another TEC cameo in the video that I forgot about. It is a Candidate from 62 that has not worked since they went through. All three of this person's siblings have worked a TEC at some point.

0 comments: