Thursday, July 06, 2006

Uno dos tres cuatro cinco cinco seis

I promised Greg a "completely random and time-wasting blog" while he was gone, so here it is.

My day consisted of very little. I helped my mom wash and wax her car, for starters. Then, I kind of just sat around. Eventually, I ate supper and decided to do something afterwards. I cruised in to Blue Earth craving ice cream. I searched for the personal containers from Blue Bunny (I believe), but I left town with a pint of Snickers ice cream. In all honesty, it was amazing. The best part was probably the incredible chunk of caramel that i found as I was finishing.

Now, after I quit eating, I texted Jill to ask if eating the whole pint was a healthy idea. After she told me it wasn't, I realized my stomach will probably pay me back later. It has yet to do so.

Random quote del día: "ylab true or false" -- Me pretending I was Tommy while texting someone....I have no idea what I meant by it, but he said it would be funny....


I just figured I'd throw in some interesting quotes that I've heard lately and haven't used yet.
"He's taking a two hour ride on the giggle train. TE! HE!" -- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
"It's actually a combover from the back of my neck." -- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
"Stop looking at my bra!" -- Molly to some little kid in Albert Lea
"You know what? Love isn't blind. It's retarded!" -- Yes, Dear (I think that's what it was from....)

0 comments: