Monday, April 02, 2007

Newsflash

I decided to copy the format of Shayla's most recent post (even though it was from February 27) and give you all some good news/bad news. There isn't much news at all, but oh well....


Good news: This weekend was pretty grand. I spent a good evening with Mariah on Saturday since she left on Sunday for Costa Rica. For our Palm Sunday service, I played Jesus. We went through the Procession, Last Supper, and Crucifixion. Word has it some people were teary-eyed when they left, and that never happens in our church. I also realized this weekend that my last post about four-day weeks was wrong. I have 4 consecutive ones because of TEC.

Bad news: The weekend is over, and I have 4 days of school to deal with this week. Then 4 next week. Then 4 the week after that. Plus, next Saturday is the ACT, which I'm not looking forward to. Plus plus, both of my best friends were gone (California and Costa Rica) at the same time. I didn't really have anyone to talk to until Nate came back (thankfully he was online tonight).

Good news: We got our field ready today since our first game is tomorrow. The weather sucked for field work, but at least there isn't water and such all over anymore.

Bad news: The weather doesn't look promising for tomorrow. We might not even have our game.

Good news: The Twins won their home opener tonight! Mauer got a hit on his first at-bat, and Morneau and Hunter hit back-t0-back homeruns on consecutive pitches on their first at-bats. The offense looked pretty good tonight, with the exception of White.

Bad news: For the Orioles. They start their season with 3 games against the Twins, who won 96 games last season, and then (after a day off) 3 against the Yankees, who won 97 games this season. After that, they play 3 against Detroit, a dominant force in the AL Central last season (although they lost their opener to Toronto). I'm not saying this is bad news for me, seeing as I'm not an Orioles fan. I'm just saying they didn't catch much luck to start the season.

Good news: I'm eating cereal.

Bad news: More wisdom teeth are coming in for me, and it's causing me to bite the inside of my cheek a lot.

Good news: I'm about to call Nate so we can call Ben for his birthday! I'm waiting until we call to find some bad news.

Bad news: Nate didn't answer when I called....this could be devastating to the company....our reputation could be ruined. We CAN'T miss calling our #1 client on his birthday.

Worse news: I tired calling again and still no answer....

Horrible news: Nothing from Nate. I might have to make this call alone. It just won't be the same....

OK news: I decided to text because I'm not feeling altogether talkative tonight.

Good news: Death thanked me for the text. He still needs to blog more often. I know for a fact the old man has things to blog about (i.e. Twins game).

Other news: I have no other news. Here's my comic for today....


1 comments:

The Giesenator said...

I am sorry for falling asleep. I tried to fight off the sleep demons, but i just couldn't make it any longer. Giesenbauer Inc. is in trouble... Uh oh, No Pluto!