Friday, October 27, 2006

Buccaneer Dream Team

I decided last week to get all of the football stats from my chemistry teacher and do something with them. My idea was to see what kind of fantasy points my school's team would rack up each week. So now whenever I have nothing better to blog about, I'll be posting a week's worth of fantasy play for my school.


Week 1 -- New Ulm Eagles at Blue Earth Area Buccaneers
Game Winner: Blue Earth (22-0)
Fantasy Winner: Blue Earth (58-13)

QB
L. Becker (20)
N. Van Roekel (-2)

WR
C. Sukalski (10)
F. Passer (9)
T. Sonnicksen (1)
Z. Geistfeld (3)
D. Runck (0)
W. French (0)

RB
B. Hanevik (3)
G. Mensing (1)
D. Otis (3)
J. Carda (1)

TE
G. Holmseth (1)
J. Suess (1)

K
F. Groeger (0)
?. ??? (0)

DEF
BEA (13)
NU (7)


Sorry about the crappy format. My table I made with HTML earlier on wasn't formatting on here the way I wanted. Either way, I'm sure you'll see more of these than you think because I, like Nate, have had nothing too special to blog about lately.

3 comments:

The Giesenator said...

and with the first pick in the draft.. The Mughwumps draft : Logan Becker QB, Blue Earth Area

justabby said...

you know it's od reading this and seeing all these names from new ulm

A. Bauer said...

Nate....first of all he's already on Goody's Gaybops....and secondly, just wait until the JCC game....he threw 7 interceptions....