Sunday, October 29, 2006

Section Finals!!

The Bucs are officially moving on to the Section Finals! We beat Maple River tonight (ranked #1 in the state because of their weak schedule), and we'll be playing Jackson on Friday. We lost to Jackson in the regular season, and they annihilated Fairmont tonight (last I heard was 43-8), but we're one of those underdog kinds of teams. Garrett got sent to Mankato tonight to get x-rays after he was taken off the field, so hopefully he's alright. I think it was all just precautionary. All in all, Friday should be an interesting night! Buc Pride! And now I'll post another week of BEA Fantasy Football.


Week 2 -- Blue Earth Area Buccaneers at Fairmont Cardinals
Game Winner: Blue Earth (20-19)
Fantasy Winner: Fairmont (42-37)

QB
L. Becker (14)
E. Hugoson (10)

WR
C. Sukalski (3)
F. Passer (0)
T. Sonnicksen (1)
M. Klutz (7)
J. Peymann (6)
?. ??? (0)

RB
B. Hanevik (8)
G. Mensing (0)
P. Mallory (10)
B. Lubenow (0)

TE
G. Holmseth (6)
M. Berhow (3)

K
F. Groeger (0)
M. Klutz (1)

DEF
BEA (5)
Fair. (5)


Just a quick little something that is going in my history books: Tonight marks my first comment ever from Ben Hoogland on Myspace. I think I may have shed a tear or 2 of joy when I read it. I'm also glad he is now "random-cuz-I'm-random Ben" and not "crabby-cuz-I'm-sleepless Ben."

2 comments:

The Giesenator said...

my prediction, with next to no knowledge about Blue Earth or Jackson County Central

BEA 16 JCC 126

Shayla Michelle said...

So this is random, but I was reading in the paper today that Blue Earth is cracking down on egging of houses. So don't buy too many eggs at one time, I guess you might get fined $25. haha