Sunday, October 01, 2006

The moon is shining bright, the mood is feeling right....

I just got back from a walk that was intended to accomplish two tasks:
1) Get a pop from the store's pop machine
2) Think a little and pray a lot

I completed both of those, but I also just made some observations.

- I love this weather. Right now. Exactly how it is. It's absolutely perfect for my taste in weather.
- The moonlight and cloud formations made it look like there was a light coming from the ground that was casting shadows of the trees on the clouds. It was quite beautiful.
- I'm a strange person, but that just means I fit in with a lot of this town. An older lady was out walking her dog as I was walking around.
- Ben brought this up at the team meeting, but I thought about it some more tonight: Tim truly does look like Nick Punto.

Hi! My name is Nick Punto. I play baseball for the Minnesota Twins. I enjoy parties, foosball, carrot cake, and the occasional jazz concert. I've heard rumors that I have a twin (that's a pun) somewhere out there. His name is Jim or something like that. Someday I should probably go out and meet him. Maybe after I win the World Series. Yeah...that works...my people will call his people.

Why, hello there! My name is Tim Parrott. I play Ultimate Frisbee for TBA, and watch out because this Parrott can definitely fly. We rock the Adidas logo like no other. I enjoy football, playing guitar without knowing how, and the occasional scone with my wife. Mmm...scones... In closing, I look a lot like Nick Punto, except rumor has it his "man-pretty" status is only higher because of his mad third-base skills. If Ultimate was shown on FSN, I'd have him beat. Eat that, Nicky my boy!


Question of the Day: How do you take your weather? Hot? Cold? Medium-rare?

5 comments:

Janet said...

I'm still depressed that my future husband has a girlfriend :P

A. Bauer said...

I would apologize to you Nick, but I'm still just in incredible awe by the fact that Nick Punto commented on my blog. I'm actually changing my MSN screen name to say "Nick Punto commented on my blog!" to see how many people ask me if Nick Punto commented on my blog.

And by the way Nick, Tim doesn't have a fat face like you do. Sorry....

justabby said...

nice...

uncle tim said...

hey thanks for complimenting my beautifully slim face...I appreciate it

Janet said...

Nick Punto is my hero... At least for today :)