Saturday, November 18, 2006

"I don't want you groping around in the dark all night."

Last night and tonight were our performances of "Once Upon A Mattress." Tonight was definitely AMAZING in comparison to last night. Everything went so smoothly, and I had a great time doing it. I can't pick an order for a Top 10, so I'll just post my highlights of tonight (might try to give reasoning on some of them).

-- 3 for 3 on taking off the crown (my wig would've came with it last night 2 times)
-- 2nd row "LoudFans" (Janet, Mariah, and Shayla)
-- Perfect songs tonight
-- I didn't blank on "Man To Man Talk" like I did Wednesday for the elementary
-- "The Minstrel, The Jester, and I" was the best out of any time we did it
-- Laughing at "LoudFans" during my first song
-- Searching for the Wench, I looked out into the crowd....decided to look at Mariah....
-- The greatest, most lively crowd we had (especially topped the elementary kids on Wednesday)
-- "Your job is just as important as everyone else's" [Larken] (John {Dauntless} and I laughed every time this line came up in all reahearsals and performances)
-- No cast laughing on Minstrel's line, "You're leaving forever?!?!" (We laughed just about every time until we started performing)
-- I saw Cody all dressed up in the second row....my first thought was "How embarrassing."
-- Brice made it to the show (the little liar)
-- USC folks (Kyle, MaryErin, KG)
-- Meeting Alex's {Harry} dad....he's hilarious....
-- Cast party watching the video of the night
-- Horrible TP job on my car (also with a leaky can of Full Throttle)
-- The night as a whole!!!

I'll miss performing the musical for people, but I won't miss it in the essence of things. Alas, a lass is what Dauntless no longer lacks....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did good kid :P And you were well worth the drive :)

Anonymous said...

Deffently worth the drive cause it was by far the best musical we have seen, just because you were in it! =) haha

& p.s. sorry about the leaky energy drink, didn't know it was. but com'on you know you loved our TP job. Courtesy of the BEAHS janitors =)

A. Bauer said...

You mean to tell me the janitor gave you punks toilet paper?

Anonymous said...

well... not exactly.