Friday, November 03, 2006

It's been far too long since....

....I've been able to say these words:

THE BUCS ARE GOING TO STATE!!!

For all the doubters [cough]Nate[cough], I chuckle in your general direction. We beat Jackson County Central tonight 24-21. I wasn't at the game, but I heard the minute it was over. I also chuckle in the direction of the NRHEG (one word) football team for their incredible 40-0 loss to Triton tonight.

It's between Plainview and Rochester Lourdes for us to play at home on Friday. Either way I'll be there and I won't have a voice on Saturday.



Buc Pride!


**Edit** I just got word from Janet that Lourdes won tonight, so we should be playing them on Friday.

3 comments:

Shayla Michelle said...

West is going to state too =) We beat Hutch last night, woot

Janet said...

Congrats! Please beat Lourdes for me :)

The Giesenator said...

did i doubt?