Monday, January 08, 2007

Curiousity cramped my style

I'm procrastinating yet again (imagine that) on a comp essay. This time it's a literary analysis on the short story "The Hammer Man." I know what I want to write, but I have no idea how to write it. Good times.

I really need to hang out with the people in my school more. Yeah, I have friends at my school, but I'm not as close to any of them as I am all the folks at TEC. The worst part about that is the fact that everyone from TEC lives anywhere but close. Oh well. "I will survive"

Why is this blog sounding so emo? I'm in a great mood tonight, but this still turned out to be a negative blog. It happens.

Back to work for me....

1 comments:

The one and only Jillian Nicole said...

Alas, my encouraging "Brilliant Thoughts" did not work for my BFF. :( I've always found that if you just start writing any of your thoughts it eventually all starts to come together. You can easily get hung up on stressing about how to start, but it'll come to you. I have survived 19 years of school so far, looking to survive four more, trust me on this. You'll get it done, perhaps with a myspace survey or two thrown in, but you'll get it done. Word.