Friday, January 26, 2007

Excitement!

I'm posting in an e-mail again because I don't have enough time to read everyone's blogs tonight (sorry!), and I know I would end up doing it if I went to Blogger. I just wanted to post something quick because I'm very excited about tomorrow. I'll be in Mankato for One-Act Competition, and it's going to be a great time. We leave at 7:45, but we won't go on until 3:45 (lametastic). If you want to check it out, the whole thing starts at 10:00 am at Fitzgerald Middle School (about 5 blocks up the hill from Riverfront I believe).

The other thing I'm excited about is today's Knowledge Bowl meet. I knew a lot of folks from the NRHEG teams (Cody, Trevor, Andrew...), and it was a huge meet. Out of 69 teams, the Blue Earth teams were 8th, 28th, and 32nd. Not too shabby. My team was the 32nd one, but we did the best out of our 3 teams on the written round (43) and we our best verbal round was in the last round (14). There were 23 rooms, and we went from room 5 to 11 to 13 (twice). It was a good day though.

For those of you going to Roch tomorrow for TEC, have a great time! I'm still really disappointed that I'm missing my first Agape since I went through, but I'll survive. It'll just get me excited for TEC 67 in the good ol' town of B.E.!

0 comments: