Thursday, January 04, 2007

....what??

These last couple nights have been horrible to me. Nothing bad has happened or anything, but I managed to screw up my sleeping pattern horribly. I'll fall asleep around 7:00 and wake up between midnight and 1:00. Then, I either stay awake until I have to go to school or I'll get another hour of sleep at the most. It's nasty. I don't like it. I think tonight was a little better since I slept from 7-11 and I'm already getting tired again. As soon as I finish my homework I'm back in bed.

Other than that, things have been going pretty well. I've actually done my homework lately instead of procrastinating hardcore. I finally got an A on my grammar quiz in Comp (we get 9 tries, and it isn't very easy to get an A on it). My grade on my PPP (Personal Philosophy Paper) was surprisingly better than I thought. When I wrote it the morning it was due, I didn't follow the guidelines at all. Instead, I decided to kind of just rant. I ended up with 90% on it though because he liked it and I stayed on one line of thought the whole time.

I think I'm getting a new phone on Saturday. My 2 years is finally up on the piece of junk I have right now, so I'll be getting my free upgrade as soon as possible. It'll be the highlight of my week thus far.

If you can't tell, I've got nothing to blog about. Maybe Tim and I should get together and brainstorm more interesting topics....

1 comments:

Janet said...

Here's an idea... Don't let yourself fall asleep at 7 :) You can do it, just make yourself stay up and then you can go to bed at a normal time ;)