Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Who Wants to Be A Lifeline?

As I sat there watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? today, I started to think about who would be on my "phone a friend" list. Here's who I have so far along with their subjects of expertise:

Greg -- computers, old TV shows, original Nintendo games
Janet -- reality TV
Nate -- random trivia (woot for Knowledge Bowl)
Mariah -- shoes
Cody -- photography, theater, lighting, theater lighting
Jennie -- motherhood
Ben -- death-related issues
Tim -- llamas

Ok, so I ran out of ideas after a few people. If you have any other areas you want to be included in or you're not on the list at all and have an idea, be sure to let me know. That way I'll put you down on the list if I'm ever on Millionaire.

8 comments:

Greg said...

Oh, I could totally be your Random Trivia guy, too. And 80s music.

The Giesenator said...

I could totally be an amazing Movie Knowledge Man Dude too

uncle tim said...

The Data Queen will not be happy that she didn't make the list...

I'm good for more than Llamas! I know lots about...uh...crap, just llamas.

Janet said...

You left off the smartest person I know... The person I would call for almost any question they threw at me! Especially if it involved British Royalty, Celebrities, or cop shankings ;)

The one and only Jillian Nicole said...

What about The Big Deal a.k.a. psychology genius extraordinaire?

A. Bauer said...

I also forgot a very important one....

Ken Jennings -- everything

The one and only Jillian Nicole said...

New post as you requested master Baron.

Mac Man said...

And who are you going to call when you need help with a bedtime story? Yep, me!