Thursday, May 17, 2007

00110001010111000111001000101110101010101

Oh, the title? Don't ask. I'm just as confused as you are.


- My name's Aaron.
- I have no brain cells because I'm finishing three AP European History essays simultaneously.
- I'm surprised I can still spell simultaneously.
- My baseball coach thinks I'm a trustworthy guy because I'm a blatant Christian. It kind of irritates me.
- Lemon Lime Powerade isn't very tasty.
- My back is killing me. I need to find me a chiropractor.
- Only 12 days of school left. School is so yesterday. I'm not into that fad anymore.
- My Spanish video this year should be amazing. [Cross your fingers, knock on wood]
- Essays are for people who care. I don't care.
- I need to work on my list. It's starting to fill up.
- Cody's cat is annoying right now. Anybody want it?
- Cody isn't here. No idea where he is.
- Why am I bulleting all this?
- I'm confused.
- No more brain cells for me.
- I talks like these now.
- Bye.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Hehe, I am easily amused by silly lists. I especially like "Essays are for people who care. I don't care." :) My brain cells have been extinct for quite a while now.

I thought maybe the title was binary, so I threw it in a binary translator and got this:

"1\r.ª"

Ah, it's all coming together now. :)

coolguy2005j said...

the title.. it's binary.. it's 848,017,537,706 in Decimal form... it's not that confusing when u know what it is.. if that isn't binary.. then you're silly and should've had a different title! :P