Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Real quick

I'm very tired right now, so I'll make this quick.

We played a double-header in Waseca tonight, and we lost both games. That puts us a game behind them in the conference. I got back from there about 11:15 or so, and it sucked just sitting on the bench (not even a chance at baserunning) for two games. I'm pretty glad to be home. Our next game is against St. Peter on Thursday.

When I got home, I decided paying the ACT Monopoly $8 to see my scores early would be worth it. Registration for the June test is due Friday, and I would've had to just guess whether or not my score was good enough for my taste. It was. A 32 is just fine with me.

Goodnight!

6 comments:

Greg said...

32. Very nice.

uncle tim said...

wow! you is smart.

The Giesenator said...

You my friend are a genius. If only your knowledge was random and unimportant like mine.

Ben said...

Holy crap! We're among a genius!

Janet said...

Holy batman! Good job, kid :)

Mac Man said...

Are you sure that was the ACT you took and not the SAT? Then I'd believe you... :-)