Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another quick one

Prom was on Saturday, and I have to admit I had a blast. It's still very much overrated, but it was a ton of fun. Mariah looked quite gorgeous, and I was sweating like crazy in my tux. The dance was good, and post-prom was just full of dozing off. I slept from about 6 til 10 before going to the TEC 67 Reunion.

The reunion was short-lived. I really wish I could've spent more time with the Wheaties. Oh wait....FRIDAY! I'm very excited for our Wheat Party this Friday. Both the Wheat slideshow and the weekend slideshow at the reunion had some interesting pictures.

School is lame....I don't like tests....

Speaking of which....
I feel pretty good about my AP Euro test on the industrial revolution and such. I don't feel so good about taking the AP test for college credit this Friday. My hopes for it aren't very high....

3 comments:

Janet said...

3 days! Only 3 days!

Shayla Michelle said...

I'm actually feeling pretty good about my AP Art History exam. On two practice tests I got 4's.... & that's good enough for me

Shayla Michelle said...

yah so about the AP exams... I don't know about you... but mine RAPED me...