Friday, May 04, 2007

Finally....the week is over....

Last night, we beat the tar out of St. Peter 13-1 in 5 innings. It was great. I finally got my first varsity at-bat, and failed. I struck out, but at least I struck out swinging.

Today we had a mock crash to show us what could happen with drunk driving. It was pretty unnerving, but the freshman were all making jokes and being stupid. Kind of ruined it. If you talk to Sam (Wheat 67), ask her how it felt to die. She got put in the hearse and everything, which was pretty interesting.

Tomorrow is prom, and I'm not so much excited for that as I am to hang out with Mariah all night.

Sunday is the reunion, and I'm very excited for every aspect of it.

Next week is going to be interesting....

3 comments:

Joel said...

Ah, fun times.

I figured since you've been reading my blog for a little while now, that I should be a good blogger and return the favor. :)

I seem to remember having one of those mock crashes when I was in high school. Also, throughout the day, students were removed from class, to simulate people in the school dying in such an accident. Or something to that effect. It was kind of funky.

Janet said...

Why is next week going to be interesting?

Shayla Michelle said...

oh we had a mock crash too.... Chris & I skipped it. hahaha. but I guess an abulence (sp? hah.) came & took a guy & an hellicopter from mayo. A little over played, & hypocritcal considering most of the kids in the demo drink... yah that was ironic