Monday, May 28, 2007

Hyperstatic Boredom....

My weekend was short-lived. Yes, it was a 3-day weekend, but that's not the point.

I spent Friday at school, followed by a quick haircut before the first round of sub-section baseball. As I mentioned before, St. Peter screwed themselves over by voting us as the #2 seed, and we gave them what they deserved. It was a 11-0, 5-inning game. After it was over, I went to Sam's grad party for a little bit before heading to Tommy's for some randomness. We played Apples To Apples for a while, and then I went home and slept.

Saturday wasn't too eventful until I drove to Deml's grad party. It was a good time, and I spent some time afterwards at Brice's with my brother (his last night home before camp) and some other folks. We played more Apples To Apples and a few Wii Sports. I left later than I expected, but it was good fun.

I woke up somewhat early Sunday, but I fell back asleep before grad parties started. I woke up again in time to make it to Kimmy's, then Mariah and I hung out and watched "Walk the Line." After she left, I just sat around watching TV until I fell asleep.

Today was probably the most eventful day. I went to Blue Earth at 1:00 to start taping more of my Spanish video. We got a lot done including our ninja scene, "socking" Sra. Tietje's house, the low speed chase, and our twist ending. It was all hilarious, but I think our random ninja scenes were the best along with our random extras we taped on the way to Tietje's.

Now, I'm just listening to great music, and I give all the thanks to Greg. I had heard a little about Pandora recently, but I hadn't been told exactly how it worked. I love it. Setting up a station for each kind of music I'm in the mood for, rating songs so I can hear them more or less often, pausing songs at any time, switching stations and then returning to the same point in the song I left back a the last station, and experiencing new artists I haven't heard of. Always a good time.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Way to blog, Aaron, way to blog :) I want to see this Spanish video that you speak of :)

A. Bauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. Bauer said...

I'll be getting a copy of it after it's completely edited and everything. We're also thinking about remaking it in English this summer with a few different aspects. But our Spanish version will at least have subtitles.

Janet said...

That's amazing!