Monday, September 03, 2007

It's been a summer....

There you have it. Summer has officially come to an end. When the tone sounds at 8:25 tomorrow morning, I will be starting my senior year of high school. Yeah, it's a little exciting because it means I'll soon be moving on to bigger and better things, but at the same it doesn't feel like it's time to be at school. Plus, my high school is going to pot as soon as my class leaves. We've been the smartest, most involved class that BEA has seen in quite a while, and I kind of feel bad for the future. But not really. I'll be gone by then.

My final day of summer was well-spent with a couple great kids. Brice was home for the weekend, and neither Tommy nor I had to work, so we decided to play some disc golf. It was really hot out, but we made it through a couple rounds (with a KT break in between). Afterwards, we played Guitar Hero and NCAA Football '07 at Brice's house. He needed to get some homework done, and I had to get up early for school, so we ended it all about 9:00. It was a good last day of summer.

Tommorrow, after my "last first day of high school" (as Amy put it), I'll be playing some more disc golf. I don't work until Wednesday, and then I only work Friday, Saturday and Monday (that is until the week after next, which I don't have a schedule for yet).

Goodnight everyone! I'll try to post something about the first day!

P.S. It pains me to tag this as "School"....

0 comments: