Monday, May 29, 2006

Hoogland for President in 2008

One thing I forgot to mention about Ann's party was our conversation about Ben being President in 2008. His campaign includes pulling all the troops from the Middle East and sending in Cody and Matt to show Osama how horribly wrapped his turban really is. We figured it'd take those guys just a few days until they'd have Bin Laden on TV, wrapped in saran wrap, and labeled with "MB FOR LIFE" in duct tape on his chest. On that note, I'd just like to say this: If I dislike all the candidates for the 2008 election (I refuse to vote for Ralph Nader), I will gladly write in Ben Hoogland.

In closing, I look good in red. Check it out.... [singing] butt dance, butt dance....!!

1 comments:

The Giesenator said...

He has my vote. Too bad we are a two-party system for the most part. Spiro Agnew in 84