Wednesday, May 24, 2006

No lions....no tigers....just colorful bears....

You just have to love random parties! I went to a little shindig tonight with Renk and the gang (the lesser known Hootie and the Blowfish), and it was quite interesting. We rocked out our homemade 4-square court with some hardcore games. I was almost killed with a frisbee on more than one occasion. I hadn't really ever hung out with some of those people, and it was definitely a good time. Is it a newfound youth group for me to attend? Possibly. I have yet to decide on that one. I don't really know exactly what the beliefs are at that church, and I'd like to base my decision on more than just the fun time I had at the party.

This would be my dirty, dirty car before I left the park. Some folks had a good time putting delicious gummi bears on the windshield. To them: I thank you....and you will see retaliation.

El número del día: Pieces of gummi bear I peeled off of my windshield tonight -- 19. I admit that I was tempted to eat them....

5 comments:

Janet said...

Do you think you would have gotten sick if you'd have eaten them?!?

The Giesenator said...

I would of rather thrown Gummi Worms. Take up more area, and are funner to eat.

Greg said...

You have to check those youth groups out. They can be pretty fun. You can do cool stuff, learn about God, and other awesome stuff and then--WHAM!! Animal Sacrifice. I've seen it all too often. So when that happens, you have to start investigating more. Are the sacrifices done more than once a month? How large of animals do they sacrifice? etc. Basically, as long as they're doing it less than once a month, and aren't using llamas, you're probably OK. Just start talking about the Da Vinci Code with them and you'll be fine.

j said...

I stuff gummy worms up people's noses.


Then I save them and put them on your windshield.

Anonymous said...

So . . . I got Melissa's messege . . . Well . . . I say you're so going down at Whitewater. You don't know when, and you don't know where, but there will be many gummi bears