Friday, March 09, 2007

100th Post

I thought maybe my 100th Blogger post might be something enlightening or a really good story. Lo and behold, it's not. I'm actually just posting something short, sweet, and to the point. I'll be going to Chicago in the morning with my mom because my brother is in the hospital there. He was doing a service project there for spring break, and he ended up fainting and such. I have no clue why everything happened the way it happened, but if you all could just keep him in your prayers it would be a great blessing.

On that note, have a great weekend everyone! Hopefully I'll be home with positive news on Monday!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I will definitely keep Cody in my prayers! I hope everything turns out alright.

The one and only Jillian Nicole said...

Your fam is in my thoughts and prayers.