Monday, March 19, 2007

Baseball....the sequel....

Ok, so this is actually only my first post about this baseball season, but hey, it's my blog and I title it what I want.

Anyway, the BEA baseball season started today with a meeting at 4:30 and practice at 5:15. I truly dislike indoor practices, but I love the sport too much to complain a whole lot. The one thing I will complain about is how poorly I stayed in shape after I quit football. I was a wreck while we were running today. On the bright side, the worse I felt as I ran the better I felt about how my hitting is looking this year. I'm typically not the best batter, but I started to do better little by little last season. Today, we only hit off of the tees and soft toss, but I felt comfortable and I was hitting a lot of balls. It made me happy.

With that said, I'm utterly exhausted. I need to eat something and get to bed.

Tonight's episode of "The Riches" was pretty good. There's a small twist that I have to discuss with Nate after he watches it tomorrow night.

1 comments:

The one and only Jillian Nicole said...

Yet again, if only you lived closer... I am training for Grandma's half marathon in June and could use a running buddy.