Friday, March 23, 2007

Fresh treads

Wednesday....what a day it was. It started out with a blown tire on the way to school. Since Tommy and I had the spare (which only had about 10 psi in it) on by 8:30, we decided to drop my tire off to get it replaced and go cruising town before we got to school. That way, we would miss most (if not all) of advanced algebra. We got to school about 9:30, and all was good. I had an interview for Boys State (ugh....what a joke) at 1:00, and it was pretty dull. I won't be the least bit disappointed if I don't get chosen out of the four guys interviewed.

Baseball's still been great. My personal goal for the season is to not get down on myself for small mistakes, and so far so good. Outfielders even made it outside today for about a half hour. It felt good.

This weekend should be pretty great. Saturday is the tobyMac/TFK/Family Force 5 concert in Waterloo, and Sunday is the first TEC meeting (thankfully I don't practice my talk until the 2nd meeting). Good times....


I still check Tim's blog every day for his first post, but lo and behold, there is still nothing. Sadness....

1 comments:

The Giesenator said...

Congrats on Boys State. I really wanted to go last year, but i couldnt make it because i was busy. Oh well. I think you would have a great time there buddy, as i hear it, Boys State is a lot of fun.. Not so much for Girls state.. And Blue Earth finished 9th today, ahead of Fairmont. And you said Fairmont was good. Peh.