Saturday, March 03, 2007

ASHDFCasgdkl fAGDKASDKLo83 8432fiojhrewaioh gvr4fjwreaiof

I'm frustrated. I'm in a bad mood. I'm just absolutely aggravated. I spent my third straight day sitting at home doing nothing. What have I accomplished since Wednesday night? I've read my Bible, and that's about it.

Tonight was going to be my first escape. I planned on going to the boys basketball game (sub-section quarterfinals) against St. Peter. It's a 12-mile trip to my school, and I heard from multiple people that the road to get there was perfectly fine. What does my mom say? "The roads are horrible. Travel isn't advised anywhere in southern Minnesota." Her subtle way of saying, "Might as well jump out your window now so you don't have to suffer sitting here doing nothing yet again."

I only got angrier when I remembered that TNT cuts out all the best parts of Gladiator. The only time I felt happy the whole night was when I saw the latest Sonic commercial. It gets me every time.

"You used wooden spoons for mixing?"
"Yeah that's what they're for."
"You mean they're not for....[swats at air]....'Get outta here!' "

1 comments:

Mac Man said...

Sounds like someone needs a bedtime story from Tim. Once upon a time, in a hallway at Albert Lea High School...

*Tim gets shoved into a locker by a friend*
"Guys, there's a security camera right there."
Friend: "Uh, we were just playing..."

Do you feel any better now? My poor sacrifice for a Baron! Sure, it's not exactly another "Who was that other girl I don't know" story, but it'll have to do for now.

Cheers!