Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Four-day weeks

I have three consecutive four day weeks on my schedule. This week is a four-day week because of the end of the quarter, and the next to weeks are because of spring break.

So far, so good this week....kind of....

School's been pretty good. I've been finishing up the last of the AP Euro essays (had 3 to do this week) that are due by Friday (our day off), I felt alright about the AP Euro test we took today, and I've only been late to class once.

Which brings up my first-time experience that occurred yesterday on the way to school. I was running a little late and still had to pick up Tommy on my way to school, so I was going a little fast between his house and the school. I came up over a hill and saw the cop car coming the other way. Yes, I got pulled over. He took my license back to his car, but when he came back he told me he didn't check it at all. Lucky break seeing as he clocked me at about 15 over the speed limit. Talk about lucking out of a hefty ticket and a hefty insurance increase. Looks as if I'll have a new life experience every week at this rate (first flat tire, first time being pulled over....I'm 2 for 2).

Baseball's been just dandy. We were out at the field Monday and Tuesday, but with the rain and such we were stuck inside today. Our coach complimented me on my speed yesterday when I was baserunning, which definitely helped me with my goal to not get my self esteem down this season. He said even if I don't play much I'll definitely be pinch running for our pitchers and catchers a lot. Bueno....

That's all I've got. I should get to writing my last essay now. I'm sure you'd all love to write it for me. It's about whether the Reformation was more like the Middle Ages or the Renaissance. Yes. Tons of fun. Or something. Like that. Yeah. No. Maybe.

I also discovered a strange new online comic this week and started to look through its entire archive. I'll post good ones on here as long as I'm able to find good ones.


1 comments:

Janet said...

I love it! And I get to see you on Sunday :)