Thursday, June 07, 2007

Frustrating....

That word alone describes my day.

First, Tommy and I couldn't beat the Division II championship game in Blitz: The League with our team, the Wichita Fascists. I run the offense, he runs the D. I was throwing a lot of interceptions, he was giving up TD's on the kickoffs. It was just a wreck.

The baseball team was supposed to meet up tonight to eat and give our uniforms back. I showed up at 6:00, which I'm pretty sure was the time we decided on, and nobody was there. I gave up after about a half hour and came home.

My grandparents are coming here tomorrow because they're bored at home. I was going to spend some time with Mariah before she goes to Girls' State (10-16) and I go to Whitewater (18-21) and she goes to the Cities (most of July), but I figured since my grandparents are coming it wouldn't be a good day for it. Hoping for Saturday....

Ambyr (aka my favorite Bamby) is amazing. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm following in Joel's footsteps. I have a job interview Friday for Kwik Trip. It's kind of a lame place to work, but I really need a job. One of my reasons is so I can go to Spain next summer, but I have mixed feelings about going. It'd be an amazing time, but I wish it was with people like the ones who read this blog most of the time (aka crazy TEC geeks). I get along with most of the people who are going on the trip, but I just don't know how much fun I'd have.

Pandora. Just do it.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Sorry, I can't go to Spain with you. Thanks for asking, though. :)

Mac Man said...

He didn't need a bus driver, huh?