Friday, June 29, 2007

Too much Kwik with that Trip....

Today was a much better day at work. Instead of all that time doing CBT stuff on the computer, which I finish next Thursday, I spent a good 5 out of 7 hours at the register. There was a lot of rushed periods because of the bikers going to Algona (plus the typical noon rush). Of course, I managed to screw up a few times (sshhh...don't tell KT), but it was all good. It's much better than staring at a computer screen for hours on end. It was nice to actually see people's faces and talk to people I knew instead of being cooped up in a 3x3 room. I also neither nearly froze my hands of in the cooler nor bled at all today. I did do garbage again, but that's easy enough.

Now I'm just sitting at home doing nothing. My mom and her boyfriend went up to Taste of MN to see George Thorogood, and I'm pretty sure everyone I hang out with around here is working tonight. So woot for that....

Still can't upload pictures....no woot for that....

To Uncle Tim: I dont' work until 3 tomorrow, so I'll be partying with poker....you should let me know if you're up for it!



And now, a special Cyanide and Happiness dedicated to the one and only Ben Hoogland....



Edit: For some reason the USB ports work on my computer again, so be expecting pictures from Monday's concert randomly throughout the weekend.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Forget Uncle Tim. I may be up for it. What's your screen name?

A. Bauer said...

Sorry I wasn't on last night. I fell asleep about 11 and was out cold until 10 this morning....

I'm totally going to play right now though....