Saturday, August 18, 2007

The few, the proud....

I am officially one of an elite few Kwik Trip employees. When I walked into work tonight, Velma told me I had a secret shopper recently. My first thought was, "Oh, crap..." but she ended up congratulating me. Turns out I had the first secret shopper score in about a year, which I think says a lot for my ability to learn quickly (seeing as I've only been there 2 months).

Bowling on Thursday was amazingly fun (as usual). There were more great nicknames, but I don't have the ambition or memory to get them all. I'll highlight some of the best:
Mariah -- Dick and Jane
Hannah -- Oblivious, Grandma
Melissa -- Jose Offerman
Okon -- Mad Hops, [the other one was Nate's idea and won't be repeated]
Emily -- Galaxie [named after her ball]

I'm pretty pumped for this upcoming week. As of now, I'll be seeing Anna and Matt on Monday, going to Kato with Tommy someday, and going to MOA with Mariah (I'll keep her away from the shoes) on Friday (because I think I don't work, but the schedule doesn't go as far as I thought).

Since I don't anything interesting left to say (and what I've said already wasn't too interesting), I'll leave now.

3 comments:

The Giesenator said...

And then Saturday/Sunday you are going to come hang out with me and Okon and draft some players, right ;)

Shayla Michelle said...

what exactly is a secret shopper...?

A. Bauer said...

They come in and see if the employee that they go to:
- Is wearing the uniform (tucked in, with nametag)
- Greets/thanks the shopper
- Asks if they had gasoline
- Is polite/smiles
- Suggestive sells (which most people forget)