Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm bored....

This is probably the earliest I've blogged in a very long time, and it just so happens I don't have much to say.

I helped my mom move some of Cody's things down to NWC today. I saw Reiter walking around, Carl with the longest hair and biggest beard ever, but I didn't get a chance to see Anna before I left. On the way home, we stopped in Worthington and I got me some new shoes. Both of my old pairs were getting horrible.

I was randomly looking at the MSN front page, and they had the Princeton Review top 10 lists for colleges. Two Minnesota colleges made it onto three lists. Macalester College (St. Paul) was #3 on the "Politically Active" list, and it made #1 on "Best Quality of Life." St. Olaf (Northfield) also made the "Best Quality of Life" list at #5, and it came in at #8 for "Best Campus Food."

Work tomorrow....not sure what I'm doing Wednesday (maybe swing in Roch?)....work Thursday....maybe MOA on Friday....hopefully I have the weekend off (miraculously) so I can hang out with Nate and Okon and witness the Giesen Draft Day....

0 comments: