Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ah, the power of parentheses....

Our read-through for the musical went really well tonight. I didn't actually have to read out loud until about 7:45 (we started at 6:00), but it was pretty entertaining.

And now for the reason behind my title. Every line of mine through Act 1 and the first 8 scenes of Act 2 includes parentheses. It's great. They've become my new friends.


Word from the Frontline: What I'm looking forward to the most for this musical -- the song "Man To Man Talk," where I, as the king, must give "the talk" to my son; at this point I am still only able to pantomime.

2 comments:

Janet said...

The king is like my favorite character! I'm uber excited for you :)

Shayla Michelle said...

That sounds like so much fun =) At least you won't have to worry about projecting your voice until near the end or whenever lol