Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Strawberry Shake Mystery

Tonight, Tommy and I stopped by McDonalds to get strawberry shakes after The Amazing Race in Blue Earth. We went in and ordered, and this is the conversation that followed. Remember, I'm quoting this as exactly as I can, so I apologize for any crude language. And also, we can't remember the employee's name so we just called him Damian.

Damian: "You want that?" [pushes chocolate shake towards me]
Aaron: "Why, you just make it for kicks?"
D: "No, I meant to make a small vanilla, but I pushed the wrong button."
A: "Oh, alright."
D: "You can throw it at something if you don't want it."
A: "Well, Main Street is always good. And I know Purvis got his windows cleaned by some kids today."
[I take my McChicken and strawberry shake off the counter]
[Tommy takes his cheeseburger and waits for his shake; Damian asks if he needs something]

T: "Uhh, I had a strawberry shake."
D: [points at me] "He just took it."
T: "No, he got one too."
D: [pushes button on screen] "Shit, he did."

It was probably the funniest trip to McDonalds I've ever had. Good times.


Moral of the Story: Always look for free shakes at McDonalds. It can lead to fun, interesting, and definitely random conversations.

1 comments:

justabby said...

now that does sound like a good time