Friday, September 22, 2006

Buccaneer Homecoming

Today was our Homecoming, and quite the lame one it was. Our schedule was supposed to be shortened so we could have our parade and everything, but we ended up with 80-minute classes for 3rd and 4th hour. It was horrible. Our pep fest was as lame as ever, and I wish I would've skipped out on it and came home. Was anything good about this homecoming? There were a few things.

First was in accounting. We took another easy test and spent the rest of the time messing around on the computers since we weren't given any other word because we had a sub. Good times....

Next was releasing the Spirit of Homecoming Past in chemistry. It was quite interesting. We also didn't do much the whole 80 minutes of the class.

Finally was my realization that Logan Becker is a great quarterback. If he were to by playing professionally the same way he is now (minus his 7-interception game last week), he would be racking up HUGE fantasy points for someone. I think next year I might just make a fantasy team out of my school's team and see how many points we would get over the year. I might have to do it after getting a stat book at the end of the season, but whatever works. I suppose I could get a stat book from someone this season and see what happens too.

All in all, I think this year's homecoming was still pretty lame. The negative outweighed the positive. Go Bucs!

Now I sit here bored, wondering what the actual final of the game was tonight since I left with 1:04 left in the 4th.


Word from the Frontline: As I got to my car leaving the game, I heard that Sukalski had just gotten his 3rd interception of the game. Buc Pride!

0 comments: