Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Cutting Edge

Welcome to midnight. I can now officially watch R-rated movies. Hooray for me?

I'm sitting here completely unwanting of the ambition to start this analysis. I've been procrastinating since Thursday, so why start now? I suppose it is due today, so I should get to it. But who really cares about the interpersonal communication involved in The Cutting Edge? Alright, Mrs. Ehlers cares, but does anyone else? No. Didn't think so. Thank you.

Other than that, I practiced "Man to Man Talk" today with Prince Dauntless. It went alright, and we're optimistic about having it down in no time. Having the song on CD (thanks Janet) will probably help me practice my actions. That will definitely be good.

It's cold outside right now. My thermometer says 41 right now, and I'd guess that's about right. There's also something random going on out there. A cat has been chasing a mouse around for the last half hour. They've gone by my garage a few times, and they kind of had a stand-off by the church. I haven't seen them in a few minutes, so I wonder if the mouse got away or finally met its timely demise.

This is my list of the first five people (in order) to wish me happy birthday today:
Emily Renken (we actually shared the exact moment together on MSN)
Janet Youngers (in 4 languages)
April Drube
Mariah Tappe
Shayla Bocock

And also, the most random one. At 11:50, the nice folks at RadioY sent me an e-mail wishing me happy birthday.

5 comments:

uncle tim said...

toepick

Janet said...

I love that movie! And you're welcome for the CD. And I hope you are having just a splendid birthday!

The Giesenator said...

i would like it to be known, that i said happy birthday at 11:40 because i was going to be sleeping by midnight

Janet said...

Then that doesn't count... You have to do it on the actual birthday, duh! I set my alarm to go off at 11:59 so that I could post the comment at 12:00 :D

A. Bauer said...

Close, Ben. The same girl that I shared the first moments of my birthday with on MSN decided she wanted to share the last few with me too. It was pretty entertaining.

But i guess for people saying it for the first time, you would be last. Congrats! I think you earned yourself a penny!