Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Oh, lover, I'll cover you..."

Woot for random RENT lyrics....anyway....

I attended an outdoor wedding for the first time in my life today. It was at Seven Mile Creek Park, in between Mankato and St. Peter. The weather held off for the half-hour ceremony, then it started to sprinkle. It was quite the beautiful day. I sat next to a hilarious guy named Les at the reception. He made fun of me for glancing over at some random girls that walked into the room. Les made a lot of other jokes about almost everything. He reminded me of someone, but I still can't think of who.

That was my day. After I got home, I went to Tommy's for a movie. I had to stop at the population sign outside of Frost and take the monkey off of it that Mariah left there, but she'll get it back somehow. That was actually the first real cunning way she's returned it. I'll give her props on that one....


Moral of the Story: "I'll be here when you're ready to roll with the changes" -- REO Speedwagon

1 comments:

Shayla Michelle said...

oh crap. I forgot to get my RENT dvd back from you haha, oh well.