Sunday, July 22, 2007

Decision....

I decided it was about time to recap my last few days, seeing as they've been pretty sweet.

Thursday
It was a day off for me, and I decided to spend it not doing a whole lot. I already had plans to hang out with Brice that night, but other than that I didn't want to do much. It was around 3:00 when I finally drove out to Tommy's to see if he worked that night. Turns out he didn't so Brice stopped by there and we threw the frisbee around until we lost it in the thick weeds. That's when we decided to go play some disk golf in Blue Earth. On the fifth hole, I lost my driver in some bushes, but I found it halfway through the second round when we decided to quit and go to Mankato. We thought we could catch the 10:05 showing of Transformers, but then I thought we should see if the bowling alley was open. Lo and behold, it was cosmic night, and it cost $10 for all you could bowl until midnight. We ended up bowling finishing our 6th game at about 12:10 and headed home. Good times....

Friday
I worked from 2-1o, and I have to say it was probably the best shift I've ever worked. If I'm ever scheduled with Angela and Carmen again, I'll be very excited. Nothing too exciting happened, but they're fun folks to work with. I get to do truck with Angela on her birthday (technically today), so that should be pretty good too. Good times....

Saturday
I woke up for the last time around noon, and my mom and her boyfriend were just about to leave for the Three Dog Night concert somewhere near Red Wing. They'll be gone until sometime this afternoon. Brice stopped by at about 3:15, and we left for Albert Lea. After a couple quick stops, we met up with Kimmy and dropped her car off at the BP by Ellendale. From there, it was off to Trinity for Agape. Pretty good turn out for community, and I knew three candidates. I saw a few folks I haven't seen in ages (Anna, Ann, Travis, etc.), and Mariah proved she had somewhat of a memory by continuing on an inside joke we have. There was also a TEC 67 Wheat Team picture taken, but we were missing about half of the team (Anna, Eric, Sam, Emily, Witte, and Janet weren't there; Gary was in the conference room). Afterwards, a bunch of us headed to Reiter's for some good times. We played a little bit of Wii and a lot of Guitar Hero. Kyree wiped out on a rug and hit her collarbone (her head too?), which I didn't get to see happen. Ann, Ruth, and Levi all left somewhat early; Abby was next, and Kyree eventually headed home (but not before she wiped out again; this time with Matt). Kimmy fell asleep on a chair, and she was still there when Brice and I left (Melissa and Bethany went home also). It was a fun night. Good times....

3 comments:

Janet said...

I am so sad that I missed Agape AND the Best Wheaties ever :(

Mac Man said...

What about the best me ever? Huh? Where do I fit into this story?

Oh, and Beans asked about the "other girl" story. So then I had to explain it to the entire table.

And then do you leave me $100 in my wheat bag? No! Lousy, no good, egg-head...

A. Bauer said...

Haha! I'm so glad she asked about that! I almost wrote on the other Emily's placemat until I walked around some more and saw "Beans" on a folder. Then I saw you were her ATL and I thought, "I have to have her ask about the She-Tim."

No money for you until you write the book of bedtime stories for Lecy and me....