Saturday, July 14, 2007

[blank stare]

I got my first paycheck today, and it wasn't too shabby. My intentions for tonight were to get on EMSS and set up direct deposit, seeing as I opened my checking account when I got home today. Lo and behold, the site isn't working. In fact, none of the three options for getting on EMSS are working.

Just to throw this out there....Joel is one of my many heroes for his love of Eddie Izzard's comedy....

I slept through the Giant Days derby tonight, but I heard it was a complete waste. Maybe I'll stop by the parade tomorrow after work, but who knows.

On that note, I have to find something to do to pass the time before work at 8. I probably won't sleep because I've already done plenty of that.


Tonight's Cyanide and Happiness is dedicated to the one and only Greg Schimek because I have yet to dedicate to him, and I found this one somewhat fitting due to his computer geekness....


Edit: I got the EMSS site to work by using a different company's EMSS and changing the URL. If the paperwork Kwik Trip gave me would've had the entire URL on it, everything would've been fine. Now I just have to wait for the payroll processing to finish so I can actually set stuff up.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Aww, shucks. I feel so honored. Word!

The one and only Jillian Nicole said...

Not quite what I was looking for.... but alas...

Joel said...

I really am a hero, aren't I? (Not really.) YouTube has lots of good Eddie Izzard videos. You can waste lots of time with them, as I have done in the past. Ah, good times.