Friday, July 06, 2007

I think it's time to sleep....

I know I must be tired when the word "FALSE" doesn't look like it's spelled correctly and I spend 10 minutes staring at it and retyping it.

I worked from 2-10 today, and I got my schedule up through the 27th. The only thing wrong with it is that I asked a few days ago to have the 21st off (for obvious TEC reasons), and it looks as if I'm scheduled 2-10 that day. I'll have to find someone to switch days with. I work with the lady who used to own the Frost store, and I got to know her really well. I'm guessing she's my best bet for switching days with me.

There will be a lack of blogging tomorrow night since I'll be in Owatonna, but be prepared for a blog about the services and my game of disk golf on Sunday.


Tonight's episode of Cyanide and Happiness is dedicated to the one and only Joel Cooper....not for any specific reason....just because he was one of only a couple to blog today....

4 comments:

Janet said...

I blogged twice yesterday. What now?

Mac Man said...

Those that blog who's name is not Cooper don't count. Didn't you get the Official Baron Handbook? I think that rule is on page 324, third paragraph. It might also be in the fourth paragraph. I keep getting version 2 and version 3 of the handbook confused.

A. Bauer said...

Tim is officially disqualified from comic dedication for one week due to his use of the word "who's" instead of "whose" (v. 2, pg. 222, par. 5)....

Joel said...

I'd like to thank the academy for this great honor. I'd also like to thank my parents, and Tim, and Tom, and Darth Vader, and Frodo, and Boba, and Hermione, and Johnny Number 5, and Peter Gibbons, and Worf, and Spongebob, and Larry the Cucumber (and the peach - you know, cause he's got hair).

And cheese. I thank cheese.