Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nicknames

I figured I would follow up my previous post with one that ties into it. I totally forgot about the fun nicknames we were using and changing randomly during the night. Nate and I are trying to remember as many as we can. I'm pretty sure Chris and Tommy were the only ones lacking cool names.

Nate: Death [he wanted to summon Ben's bowling skills, and he even had Ben talk to his ball over the phone], Random Hobo, Mr. Cuddles, Douche [he intended it to be my name, but he put it on his own]

Mariah: Clowns Malone, Flamenco, I Love Janet

Amy: Jason [her brother's name], Not Jason [Nate and I started the "You're not Jason" chant]

Shayla: Shiloh, Wayne, Hoogland

Brice: Aunt Mary

Emily: Beans, Jerry Hahn [the dictator boss at "The Groce"]

Me: Von Bauerick, Hero Jones, Baron

That's all we can think of. Thanks for playing! Enjoy your consolation prizes!

1 comments:

Mac Man said...

Did I win a prize?

Any more stories that you shared with Beans that I have to fill her in on at the TEC reunion this weekend?