Thursday, July 05, 2007

¡Estoy terminado!

I'm officially done with all of the CBT crap at Kwik Trip! No more sitting at the computer listening to the same boring stuff for hours on end! I got home from there at about 2:30 today, and I ended up falling asleep around 4:30. After a good 3 hours of sleep, I realized it's going to be a pain trying to get back to sleep tonight.

I went to the fireworks in Albert Lea last night. They weren't too bad, but there was a debate over whether certain ones were pink or red. They were definitely red, and I liked Chuck's argument on it. "So you're saying our country's flag is pink, white, and blue? Because I'm pretty sure that last one was red, white, and blue."

My life schedule for the next week looks kind of like this:
Tomorrow -- haircut (1:15), work (2-10)
Saturday -- Owatonna (6:30 or 7:00)
Sunday -- services in Otown (8/9:15/10:30), disk golf with Brice
Monday -- senior pictures down in Iowa
Tuesday -- nada
Wednesday -- work (2-10)
Thursday -- Council meeting (7:00)


The Cyanide and Happiness for tonight is dedicated to the one and only Jodi "Bob" Bonkoski....for obvious animal-death-related reasons....


3 comments:

Janet said...

I get to see you on Saturday! Woot woot :)

Mac Man said...

Chuck's the man!

Mac Man said...

Sadly, no Owatonna for me. Roped into attending a wedding on Saturday and a rehearsal dinner tonight. No, it is not for Bob.