Saturday, August 19, 2006

"Even if saving you sends me to Heaven...."

I don't exactly have anything to blog about, so I'll just randomly spout off some facts of the day.

-- Birthdays today: Amanda Follmuth (18), Robert Redford (70), Edward Norton (37), Patrick Swayze (54), Denis Leary (49), Malcolm-Jamal Warner (36), Paker McKenna Posey (11)

-- Comedians I have talked about and/or watched today: Dane Cook, Jim Gaffigan, Pablo Francisco

-- Funniest sights of the day:
1) Coach Kuechenmeister (football head coach) shaving in the coaches' office this morning
2) Coach Kokos (line coach) giving Poopcup the finger
3) The reason behind the nickname "Curly" that was given to a teammate

-- My level of boredom on a scale of 1 (low) to 10 (high): 37.48

-- My class schedule (big thanks to Shayla for giving me something to blog about):

Quarter 1
Study Hall [??]
Accounting [Holmseth]
Chemistry [Schoenfelder]
Communication [Ehlers]

Quarter 2
Philosophy & World Religions [Frederickson]
Accounting [Holmseth]
Composition I [Alleven]
Chemistry [Schoenfelder]

Quarter 3
Study Hall [??]
Advanced Algebra [Rustad-Huisman]
Spanish III [Tietje]
AP European History [Duden]

Quarter 4
Nursery Landscaping [Niess]
Advanced Algebra [Rustad-Huisman]
Spanish III [Tietje]
AP European History [Duden]


Word from the Frontline: [complete silence]

2 comments:

Shayla Michelle said...

1. I have a friend named Pablo... he was arrested for making a tennis ball launcher. He actually did it at the tennis courts across from your old appartments in Kato.
2. Bored? So am I. Come to Kato. I've come to Frost a lot lately. So your turn to come to Kato. We'll make Nate come down from Arlington. Maybe we can find our stalker again...
3. What is it called? Bloc scheduling? I wish I had that. Stuplid Kato.
4. Chemistry? Ohh good. We're both going to die. I'm excited for the stress that is going to kill me. (Sarcasim.)
5. I find it odd that BE has better classes than Kato. Like Philosophy & World Religions. Closest thing we have to that is Economy. Yah. Sweet Kato.

Okay so this was a long comment. I'm done now.

The Giesenator said...

no video productions class.. my heart is broken..