Monday, August 21, 2006

"You smell something Rabbit?"

"Yeah......fear......"

I'm not really afraid of anything major. I'm good with heights. No problems with spiders. I can look at a sock monkey without screaming. I was thinking today about what I'm actually afraid of, and I came up with one thing.

Jeopardizing

I'm not sure how to go into detail about this without sounding like a weirdo, but I'll do what I can.

My fear of jeopardizing comes up quite often. It could be something as small as jeopardizing a homework assignment by waiting until the last minute, or it could be as big as jeopardizing a friendship just because you don't see eye to eye on something either of you has done. No matter what it is, I just have a fear of jeopardy. I feel like I jeopardize a lot of things without even knowing it, and that just makes my fear worse.

No, this blog doesn't really have a point (or even make a ton of sense). It's just my random thought of the night, and now I should probably try to sleep before football practice.


Word from the Frontline: I'm almost sick of football. Just one more week of two a day practices, and then I'm pretty much home free.

3 comments:

The Giesenator said...

so i discovered last night that Laura hates Super Troopers.. she left halfway throughout the movie.. what am i afraid of? Rides. haha

justabby said...

i'm afraid of second guessing...i think we fall under the say thing...well almost

Shayla Michelle said...

sooo I don't know why it's titled "you smell somthing Rabbit?" but it made me think about yesterday when Hannah was driving back from church... she ran over a rabbit... & killed it... & then she cried... lol