Friday, August 04, 2006

Powerless

I meant to post this blog last night, but Frost lost power as soon as I got home. On that note, here it is.

Last night was a great time at Oswald's house for Tommy's birthday fire. As soon as the cupcakes showed up (provided by Shayla), I shoved one in Mariah's face. It was quite humorous. We hung out for a while, finally got the fire going, and eventually there were about 12 of us there. It started to get sort of quiet, so Brice pulled his car down and we jammed out to random music for a while. Kimmy and Shayla got me back for Mariah, and then Kyree did. So Tommy got Kyree back, and we had a great picture taken together. The NRHEG crew left, then the rest of us took off about a half hour later. It was a good time hanging out with those great people yet again.

Word from the Frontline: Number of babies born while I was in Mankato hospital today -- 1
I might've missed one during the 45 minutes that I was trying to sleep in the car, but I don't know.

1 comments:

Shayla Michelle said...

Yah I'm sorry but it was pay back time. haha I hope chocolate doesn't stain... hmm cause that would suck for both of us.

But sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it to Brice's on Saturday... *tear. But I'll see you on the 12th for sure =]